The Toronto Hearings Report is now available at Amazon.
Click here to purchase your copy.
The Toronto Hearings Report is now available at Amazon.
Click here to purchase your copy.
The DVD of The Toronto Hearings is now available. The DVD can be purchased at the Press for Truth website (direct link to purchase: PayPal). The Steering Committee would greatly appreciate your help in making the availability of the DVD widely known.
With regards to the Final Report of The Toronto Hearings, please be assured that the Steering Committee, the Panel, and our Sponsor are diligently working to complete those tasks. The Steering Committee would like to thank everyone who continues to express support for our efforts.
For those who are waiting to see the written Final Report and the DVD of The Toronto Hearings, please be assured that the Steering Committee, the Panel, and our Sponsor are diligently working to complete those tasks. The Report has been a greater challenge to prepare than originally anticipated.. There have also been decisions to make regarding the DVD. We hope that the Report and DVD will be released together in the near future.
Until then, everyone who has interest can view some of the videos that have already been made available in public channels. See below for links to some of those videos.
The Steering Committee would like to thank everyone who continues to express support for our efforts. Once the Report and DVD are ready for distribution, we will make that fact widely known.
Dear Friends and Supporters:
Having organized the Toronto Hearings, we on the Steering Committee now find ourselves overwhelmed with email requests. Here are five responses that we hope will clarify where we are at the moment.
1. We thank you for your interest in the Hearings. We will need your support in the coming months if the Hearings are to fulfill their potential.
2. We have always felt there were two main tasks we had to perform. The first was to plan, and successfully carry out, a first rate set of public Hearings exposing the inadequacy of the official narrative of 9/11. This has been accomplished. The second task was to distribute the proceedings, including the statements of expert witnesses and of the moderators and panel, as widely as possible, and to make sure they reach the hands of people who can act effectively on this information. This second task has barely begun.
3. As you know, the proceedings were live webcast. Many people watched them unfold. Others have written us to express concerns over various “glitches” in the webcast. We are writing to reassure you that we do not regard the Hearings as an ephemeral event, and that we planned from the outset to have a good record of them. We therefore hired a professional film crew to record the event. There were at least three video cameras in operation at all times. In addition, the film crew carried out several face-to-face interviews with expert witnesses. All of this is now being made into a DVD that will constitute a complete record of the Hearings. We have been told it will probably not be ready until mid-November or thereabouts. Please check the Toronto Hearings website from time to time for further information. We hope to set up a mechanism whereby people can pre-pay for the DVD.
4. In addition to the DVD there will also be a written Final Report. We cannot give a date for this yet, but we will soon have information on our website.
5. As these materials become ready we will depend on you to inform the world of them and to help in any way you can to get the information from these Hearings into the right hands.
Thanks in advance for your help!
The Toronto Hearings.Steering Committee
Earlier this year, Remember Building 7 commissioned a Siena poll that found 3 out of 4 New Yorkers had never seen footage of Building 7. If you would like to see a majority of New Yorkers witness footage of Building 7, Please Donate Now. This campaign has the power to put Building 7’s collapse in front of 10 million New Yorkers and create a groundswell of demand for a new investigation, but only with your support.
Sponsored by The International Center for 9/11 Studies
September 11, 2011 marks the 10th anniversary of the events in New York and Washington that have played a dramatic role in modern history. These events have provided a pretext for a War on Terror that has replaced the Cold War as a global conflict framework within which military invasions and occupations have taken place, as well as violations of international law and human rights and a widespread assault on the civil rights crucial to democracies. Global military spending, which began a rapid downswing after the end of the Cold War, has, with the help of the official account of the 9/11 attacks, risen to Cold War levels and continues to rise. The focus on military solutions to complex human problems has sidetracked humanity at the very moment when international cooperation is most required to address genuine challenges that humanity faces.
In the meantime, the credibility of the official reports on the 9/11 attacks (by the 9/11 Commission, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the National Institute of Standards and Technology, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and other government or government-appointed agencies) has been questioned by millions of citizens in the United States and abroad, including victim family members, expert witnesses and international legal experts.
The International Center for 9/11 Studies has therefore decided to sponsor four days of International Hearings in the city of Toronto, Canada on the 10th anniversary of the events of September 11, 2001. During these Hearings, which will be broadcasted via the Internet, various expert witnesses will present the best available evidence into the case, discovered in the ten years since the 9/11 events occurred.
Objectives of the Hearings:
(1) To present evidence that the U.S. government’s official investigation into the events of September 11, 2001, as pursued by various government and government-appointed agencies, is seriously flawed and has failed to describe and account for the 9/11 events.
(2) To single out the most weighty evidence of the inadequacy of the U.S. government’s investigation; to organize and classify that evidence; to preserve that evidence; to make that evidence widely known to the public and to governmental, non-governmental and inter-governmental organizations.
(3) To submit a record and a summary of the Hearings, together with signed Statutory Declarations by witnesses, to relevant governments, groups and international agencies with the request that a full and impartial investigation be launched into the events of September 11, 2001, which have been used to initiate military invasions and to restrict the rights of citizens.
(4) To engage the attention of the public, the international community and the media through witness testimony as well as through media events broadcasted via the Internet during the four day event.
Location of the Hearings
The Hearings are international, and the location outside the U.S. is intended to give that message. At the same time, there are good reasons to choose a location reasonably close to the attacks of September 11, 2001 so that people directly associated with the events, such as victims’ families, can travel to the Hearings. Toronto is a 9-hour drive from New York City. Toronto’s Ryerson University has been chosen as the site of the actual hearings.
The key participants in the Hearings will be moderators, witnesses, and an independent panel comprised of respected international citizens. Moderators will guide the witnesses and panel through the presentation and discussion of evidence. Witnesses (chiefly expert witnesses, but possibly eyewitnesses as well) will speak of their research findings or experiences and, where appropriate, will formally submit evidence to the panel. An international panel of distinguished citizens will listen to the witnesses, examine their evidence, raise questions and engage in discussion, and submit a report after the conclusion of the Hearings.
Each day of the Hearings will have one or more themes. For example, day 3 of the Hearings (Sept 10, 2011) will focus on the destruction of the World Trade Center. The following individuals have agreed to participate as expert witnesses on this day: Niels Harrit, David Chandler, and Jon Cole.
The Hearings will be moderated by Michael Keefer (Canada) and Matthew Witt (United States) and the final report will be edited by the American attorney James Gourley. Themes on days 1, 2, and 4 will include: al-Qaeda, air defense failures, anomalies of Flights 77 and 93, the nature of false flag terrorism, and psychological resistance to accounts that challenge the official one. Peter Dale Scott, David Ray Griffin, Laurie Manwell, Graeme MacQueen, Lance DeHaven-Smith, and Kevin Ryan are some of the confirmed witnesses. The Hearings will also include addresses, during the day and in the evenings, by eyewitnesses and by members of 9/11 victims families.
Who is the Sponsor?
The lead sponsor of these Hearings is the International Center for 9/11 Studies. Established by U.S. attorney James Gourley, the Center is currently known best for its success in gaining the release of approximately four terabytes of video evidence held (and kept from the public) by the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
Organizing and Planning Structure
A Steering Committee, an Advisory Committee and several Working Groups have been set up to coordinate the planning of the event. The Steering Committee currently consists of James Gourley, Laurie Manwell, Graeme MacQueen, Kevin Ryan and Adnan Zuberi. The Advisory Committee is an international group consisting of about a dozen experts, 9/11 family members, and people of influence. Working Groups include video-conferencing and recording, communications, media relations and fundraising.
Call for Support
The Toronto Hearings Steering Committee would like to make an appeal to all citizens around the world who are sincerely committed to discovering the truth about the attacks of September 11. Let’s make 2011 the year of evidence-based research, truth, transparency and justice pertaining to the events of 9/11. If you cannot spare the time to attend or follow the entire Toronto Hearings, please consider making a generous donation (http://torontohearings.org/donations/) to the International Hearings Project. With your generous help, truth and justice will prevail.